This short film is for those who like a mystery and a bit scary for some, but it has great English listening practice at a slow pace. The narrator speaks very clearly and slowly, which keeps the story very interesting and understandable.
Pre-Discussion: Key Word – Phobia (Very Strong Fear of Something)
- What makes you the most afraid?
- Did anything cause you to have those fears?
- What happens when you feel afraid? What do you do?
- Why did Francis go out into the lake?
- What would you have done if you were Francis in the middle of the lake?
- What do you think happened to Francis?
- What did the writing in the journal mean?