This is an interesting topic for students to discuss because no matter what culture we come from, we would all probably like to get a bit more money.
- Do you believe that money can buy happiness?
- How much money would you need to make to live comfortably in your culture?
- What kinds of things do people with a lot of money buy?
- What kinds of things would you spend extra money on? Why?
- Do you agree with the idea that how you spend your money can increase your happiness?
- Do you agree that people should spend more money on travel and experiences than material things?
- If you had the choice of an amazing trip or an amazing car, what would you choose? Why?
Please leave a comment on the video below! Start a discussion here on the ESL Commando!