Oblivion looks like a great movie with Tom Cruise. This activity uses the movie,pictures, vocab cards and a worksheet to help students to practice the present progressive tense in a fun, interactive way that is more like a game than just an exercise.
How to use the worksheet:
- Cut and Distribute Pictures to students
- Play the trailer and have students sequence the scene in order (They may need two times). You may want to run this part as a game. First team in order wins.
- Distribute vocab cards and have students place vocab with the correct pictures. You can run this as a competition as well. First team with correct
- Play trailer again and have students recite correct vocab out loud by stopping the trailer for each picture scene.
- Students complete worksheet with fill in the blanks.
- Teacher reviews answers.