Tongue Twisters – P and B
These sounds tend to be tough for Arabic speakers, as there is no “p” sound in that language, at least that’s what I have been told by my students. Please feel free to add any you know to the comments.
- Perry’s Berry’s make peanut butter better.
- Buy pie pans before you buy butter plates.
- Pat’s bat played with Benny’s penny.
- Purely poor people need to perfect their power.
- The prince and the pauper play ping pong poignantly.
- Printed papers under pressure make pens prickle.
- Pickles and pennies take proper preparation.
- Ben’s prefers pens to bought pots.
- The poor boar pours batter over his putter.
- Bob’s pop popped primarily because of pointed pressure.And of course, the classic(not my own): Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.