English Video Discussion – Growing Up
This is a touching video about what it’s like for a parent to watch a child grow up into adulthood. It’s a great way to get students talking about relationships and connections between family members.
- Are you different now than you were as a child?
- What good memories do you have with your family members?
- What are some good ways to make memories with family?
- What was the activity that the father used to connect with the daughter?
- Did/Do you have any activity like that in your family?
- What do you think the quote “What’s Between Us, Connects Us.” Means?
- Why would a commercial for window cleaners use this video?
Please leave a comment on the video below! Start a discussion here on the ESL Commando!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.