This is a great video by Jia Jiang about how he turned rejection into success and worked through his fear of rejection. I find him very inspiring and hope that you and your students enjoy his talk as much as I did.
- What is rejection?
- When do we feel rejected?
- How do we deal with rejection when it happens?
- Do you agree with the statement, “Rejection can make us stronger?
- Why did the speaker desire to beat rejection in his life?
- What did he begin to do in order to overcome rejection?
- How did he deal with rejection when it happened in his experiment?
- Do you agree with his way of handling rejection?
- Do you think you would try to do a similar experiment? Why or why not?