What are the most popular things of 2020? Toilet paper, masks, sanitisers.
What is the reason? The coronavirus pandemic.
- What do you know about a coronavirus?
- When & where was the first case of COVID-19?
- What are the most common symptoms of coronaviruses?
- How long have coronaviruses existed?
- Were you tested positive for COVID-19?
- What did the scientists look for in the isolated caverns?
- Did they find it? What was it?
- What are coronaviruses?
- How many coronaviruses are there on the planet?
- How many of them infect humans & cause disease?
- What are the features of COVID-19?
- How does it spread?
- What may damage a coronavirus?
- What is common for the Ebola, Zika, SARS, & COVID-19?
- What are the key differences between coronaviruses & most RNA viruses?
Look at the list of useful words and expressions from the text and get ready to retell it.
severe impact = impact severely
infect humans (lungs)
cause disease (illness, COVID-19)